A Celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the publication of Allen Ginsberg's book as well as the American book launch for the 2005 publication of The Baby Beat Generation (The 1970s San Francisco Renaissance)
• What: A celebration of the 50th anniversary of the publication of Allen Ginsberg’s poem “Howl.”
• When: 8 p.m. today
• Where: Black Mountain College Museum & Arts Center, 56 Broadway, Asheville, NC
• Tickets: $7, $5 center members and students
• Also: The American book launch of “Baby Beat Generation”
• More: 350-8484, email@example.com
• On the Net: Read the poem at www.pangloss.com/seidel/Ramble/howl.shtml
See link for poets that will be reading tonight and add'l info.
Psychedelic 60s - Black Mountain Poets
Pack Memorial Library to host free jazz concert Oct. 30 - From a press release: Pianist Michael Jefry Stevens will perform on Thursday, Oct. 30 at 6 p.m. in the Lord Auditorium at Pack Memorial Library. He will be...
40 minutes ago